Now you know that there is a vast career opportunities in digital marketing. That’s why you’re here. You know digital marketing is a rapidly emerging field, already traditional marketing is fading big time, it is being replaced by this new digital marketing. By the end of 2020 it is expected that almost all of the businesses and service lines are going to turn into completely digital. So every business and service are building its online presence to sustain from this revolution. It shows that there’s a huge need for digital marketers. And having a career in digital marketing is a good choice. Let’s see the various career opportunities in digital marketing.
Why Digital Marketing career is a best choice?
- It provides you various career options, if you’re a good writer go for content writing. If you’re a coding expert, go for web designing.
- You can learn digital marketing with zero or less investment.
- Demand for Digital Marketing professionals rise by 38% this year.
- Amount spend on Digital Marketing is predicted to grow by 12% in the next year, while Budgets for Traditional advertising will fall 2%.
- You can work in a company as an employer, or as a freelancer, or you can start your own digital marketing agency.
- Earn more than your peers.
The Career opportunities in various modules of Digital Marketing is given by
1. Search Engine Optimization Jobs
SEO is multi disciplinary in nature. It have to get hands with
Mobile Search, Social media, engaging content, Quality Scoring and keyword research. Simply optimizing your website to get visibility in search engine results. The different designation level in SEO are
- SEO Trainee/ Jr. SEO Executive
- SEO Executive
- Sr. SEO Executive
- SEO Manager/ SEO Team Leader
- Sr. SEO Manager
- SEO Specialist
- Understanding all aspects of SEO including how to drive traffic.
- Evaluate highly engaging quality content
- Competitor Analysis
- Backlinks evaluation
Salary for a fresher in India ranges between Rs 20000- 25000. It also depends upon city and company you’re working. After 4-5 in SEO, you’ll be paid Rs 50000-80000. Having skills in Google Analytics, Google AdWords can make your salary range between Rs 70000- 150000.
2. Content Writing Jobs
One of Highly paying jobs in Digital Marketing is Content Writing. The job of a Content Marketer includes writing an unique, viral, trending content. The Content should be engaging enough to draw attention to our website. After getting attention, turn them into regular followers. Then encouraging them to retain. The different roles are Content Creator, Content Strategist, Content Marketing Manager and Creative Assistant.
- Have Good Communication skills, vocabulary and grammatical knowledge.
- An ability to see different point of view
- Good understanding of users needs and requirements.
- Detailed research Ability
Salary for a fresher in India ranges between Rs 20000- 50000. Companies are ready to hire Content Marketing Fresher for 7 LPA, if they’re good with content creation.
3. Search Engine Marketing Jobs
SEM jobs includes built and run client’s campaign. You should create ads inside a campaign, do bidding for keywords. In PPC campaigns, you need to pay a certain amount for every click on your ad. The Different job roles in SEM are
- SEM Manager
- PPC Analyst
- SEM Executive
- Experience in handling Bidding Tools
- Hands on Experience with A/B Testing, Multivariate Experiments
- Understanding of online customer acquisition and conversion
- Attention to detail and excellent analytical Abilities
- Stay Up to date with latest trends and best practices in SEM
Salary for fresher in India ranges between Rs 18000- 25000 per month. Many more prefer experienced employee, since it deals with money. With a 3-4 years of experience, you’ll get Rs 45000- 75000 per month.
4. Email Marketing Jobs
Email marketing is one of old and evergreen job. It includes sending push messaging and outbound marketing. Which consists of sending Emails to leads and customers. It is one of the proven and effective method to turn prospect into a potential customer. The job roles include Email marketer and Email Specialist.
- Clear understanding of metrics such as Click through rate, Open rate and Bounce rate.
- Hands on Experience with A/B Testing
- Ability to segment the audience.
- Niche targeting.
- Good Written Communication and grammar.
Salary for Fresher ranges between Rs 15000-27000 per month. With an Experience of 3-4 years, you’ll be paid Rs 55,000- 80,000.
5. Social Media Marketing Jobs
The Job is to promote brand and products through free and paid promotions. Their primary activities involves social sharing of images, videos and content. Define target audience, create business goals and create content strategy are also their activities. Keeping themselves updated to latest trends is required. The job roles include Jr social media analyst, social media manager.
- Up to dated with latest trends in social medias
- Writing content across different social media
- Writing & Analytical Skills
- A customer relationship building mindset
The Salary for a fresher in India ranges between Rs 12000- 30000 per month. Handled a live FB campaign would be an additional credit. With a 4-5 years of Experience you’ll get Rs 80000-150000 approx.
6. Mobile Marketing
The Job roles includes manage mobile SEO, display campaigns, mobile Pay per click, SMS.
- Good with analytics and numbers
- Content writing
- Relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge about mobile marketing
The entry level salary ranges between Rs 13000- 28000 per month. It’ll be doubled with 3 years of experience.
Please post your valuable comments.